Create PDF documents comfortably using the "Print" dialog
Use Z-ViPrinter to easily create PDF files from almost any document in any software. Z-ViPrinter is a PDF printer driver
which installs a new virtual printer in your Windows operating system. You can then use it from any software which can print
To create a PDF file, just select Z-ViPrinter as the target printer and a PDF document will be created. The new PDF document
can even be signed with a digital certificate. Before the PDF is created, a dialog window is shown where you can specify the
file name, location and other options, such as automatically attaching it to an e-mail.
Unlike many similar programs, our PDF printer software does not rely on GhostScript for PDF creation. Z-ViPrinter is freeware
and can be used free of charge to create unlimited PDF files.
Sending PDF e-mails with the virtual printer
Z-ViPrinter has a built-in e-mail interface which lets you send e-mails directly from this program.
Using the default e-mail program is also possible. If you use Outlook or Thunderbird, for example, you can set up Z-ViPrinter
to open that program when sending PDF documents.
Sending PDF faxes with the virtual printer
Faxes can be sent via internet with Z-ViPrinter so you can send faxes from any location where you have an internet connection.
The only prerequisite is an account at SMS4. With this service, you can currently send PDF documents of up to 2 MB as faxes.
Signed PDF :: Digital Signatures :: Encryption
Z-ViPrinter is perfectly suited for professional use in companies and organisations. It is easy to encrypt PDF files so
that they can only be opened with the correct password. Furthermore, you can digitally sign important documents such as invoices
or business letters for secure communication via internet.
Digital PDF signatures are based on a certificate with which you sign individual PDF documents. Z-ViPrinter uses certificates
in the widespread PKIX11 standard (X.509 certificates of class 1) which are widely available online. They come as a file which
is stored on your computer, Z-ViPrinter reads the file once and can then sign your PDF documents automatically or manually.
PDF Printer Freeware
PDF Printer Features
- Simple and user-friendly graphical interface
- PDF documents can be created from practically any Windows application
- Send PDFs via e-mail with your default e-mail application
- Send PDFs via e-mail right from Z-ViPrinter without any external software
- Send PDFs as a fax via internet
- PDFs can be printed after saving
- Z-ViPrinter can embed a personal digital signature into your PDFs if you have a digital certificate
- You can choose to create single-page or multi-page PDF documents
- Optional password protection and 128-bit or 40-bit encryption, privacy settings and user permission settings
- Settings for PDF document properties
- Direct page preview before saving
- Settings for JPEG image compression
- Document resolution up to 2400 dpi
- Supports many paper sizes: Letter, Legal, Statement, Executive, A5, A4, A3, A2, A1, A0, B5 (JIS), B4 (JIS) and user-defined
- Supports 32 and 64 bit Windows operating systems (Windows XP, Vista, 7/ Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2010, 2011)
- No GhostScript needed
- Built-in context-aware help feature
PDF Printer Download
This free Z-ViPrinter version is exclusively intended for personal use on a single PC (workstation). Copying and redistribution
of the complete program package is allowed for personal use only.
Commercial or professional use of this Z-ViPrinter Freeware version is not allowed! For commercial use you have to buy
Download Z-ViPrinter Freeware Version